About this jobThe Data Entry Operator will work under the overall guidance of supervisor of concern cell in close coordination with the project team. He will be responsible for providing support in terms of office software operating, configuration and maintenance. The Computer Operator will also respond to any field office inquires including any data entry requests.
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrable results-oriented approach to work;
- Exhibit strong teamwork skills in a complex environment
- Demonstrated capacity to work in a multicultural environment including the training and development of national colleagues
- Required Skills and Experience
- Diploma in Computers.
- Experience in typing in high speed (45 words per minute).
- Knowledge of MS Office suit.
- Knowledge of Open Source office.
- Knowledge of basic PC workstation configuration and maintenance.
- Experience providing basic computer training and coaching.
- Provide limited support for operating office customized software and maintenance and respond where necessary to field office inquires and data entry requests.
- Provide support for routine data and system uploads, downloads, and data backup routines.
- Provide support for all the data entry and operator requirements for all systems including the data entry of all project sites and main office.
- Routine data transfer, backup and other IT requirements of field and central offices under the direct supervision of the Cell, the Operator will be responsible for maintain of Telugu and English data entry as well as use of open source office suits.
- Respond to support requests from field offices and other for all correction and additional data entry requirements.
- Work closely with other project technical staff to establish ongoing capacity and methods for the continued maintenance and support of all systems.